SanSan is an American megacity that sprawls along the California coastline from San Diego in the south to San Francisco in the north. It is the cradle of high-end tech, home to beautiful beaches, and the host of the World Expo.
It is still recovering from "The Big One", the cataclysmic earthquake that opened up the San Andreas fault and redefined America’s western coast.
Regions[edit | edit source]
- Biotech Valley, a.k.a. "the Valley", home to the world’s biggest biotech firms and their most advanced genomic research. It is also home to Jinteki’s flagship American R&D facility, the J-Plex.
- Breaker Bay, home to beautiful beaches and the University of the Californias at Breaker Bay.
- The Underway, a hive of criminal activity where many hackers and runners learned their trade.
- Chrome City, the northern borough where function breeds fashion.
- Old Hollywood, where the sensie industry reigns supreme.
Name Origin[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
"I hear the coast is nice this time of year."
"If you're in the right business, it's nice all the year."